Your privacy is important to us. It is Krisztina Vandor’s (self employed) policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website https://vandor.studio/ This document provides information on how we use and record the data and information collected through https://vandor.studio/ and the websites linked to it.
1. The data controller
2. Purpose of data processing
3. Legal basis for data management
The legal basis for the collection of personal data is the reason necessary for the performance of the contract between the parties to the absent party and the legal obligation arising from the Data Controller’s obligation of billing and certification.
Data will be transmitted to the following recipients:
- online billing system (currently: NAV online biller)
- for the respective accountant of the controller
- to a logistics partner if the package is delivered by a logistics partner
In addition to the above, we will not share any personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
4. Duration of data storage
The period of data management is 8 years from the date of delivery of the product in the case of accounting documents in the case of accounting documents in the legitimate interest, in accordance with Section 169 of Act C of 2000 on Accounting. An accounting document is the order submission, the invoice issued for the purchase and the document certifying the delivery of the ordered product to the courier service and the fulfillment thereof.
The messaging form on the Contact page is a convenience feature that makes it easy to write a message to the webmaster. Data and e-mail addresses obtained in this way will be retained for 1 year in the legitimate interest of the Data Controller. Email addresses are confidential and will not be used in any other way (including for marketing, promotional material distribution) or shared with third parties!
5. Scope of managed data
- billing name and address (tax number for business)
- for shipping other than billing address, contact name, address, contact information such as phone number and email address
- in case of online contact, the name and e-mail address of the message author